Here are blogs and lists to follow, devoted to undergraduate liberal learning and academic leadership.  Let me start with Ken O'Donnell's Diffusion of Light, which carries this tag line:  "Thoughts on Higher Ed from the Edge of the World."  It's here, it's visually beautiful, and it always prompts new thought: https://diffusionoflight.wordpress.com/  The book reviews are especially good.

David M. Perry's "How Did We Get into This Mess?" started from scratch on language and power and has reached a large audience.  His work also offers tips and models for blogging.

If you have never heard of HASTAC, please have a look! Its tagline is "Changing the Way We Teach and Learn."  Here is the "about" introductory paragraph from the HASTAC page: "Humanities, Arts, Science, and Technology Alliance and Collaboratory) was co-founded in 2002 by Cathy N. Davidson, then Vice Provost for Interdisciplinary Studies at Duke University and David Theo Goldberg, Director of the University of California Humanities Research Institute (UCHRI).  After a meeting where numerous educators were expressing anxiety about the diminished role of humanistic learning in the Information Age, Davidson and Goldberg wrote an influential essay, "A Manifesto for the Humanities in a Technological Age," that argued that today's new, global forms of communication and online learning are so complex and potentially so revolutionary that they demand a new alliance of humanists, artists, social scientists, natural scientists, and engineers, working collaboratively.  The changes in our Information Age require us to think and act collectively to envision new ways of learning that can serve the goals of a global society."

While it isn't technically a blog, I want to mention my long-time favorite faculty professional development listserv and website, Tomorrow's Professor, run by Rick Reis at Stanford. I am not sure I want to figure out how many years I've been a member.  Website is here: tomprof.stanford.edu  You can sign up for the listserv there, for 100 really terrific and short messages a year. Rick often picks up AAC&U publications and has a good eye for practices you want to find.58,000 subscribers at over 900 institutions in over 100 countries.

An inquisitive and boundary-pushing blog on academic leadership and life in an administrative position is Tales Told out of School: Lessons Learned and Advice for Administrative Leaders.   There's a commentary on the humanities in there, too.